About This Tour
This tour extension is offered as a pre-tour for our “Into the Promised Land” tour. Depart the U.S. on Fridays, arrive Cairo on Saturday, connect with our ‘Into the Promise Land’ tour on Monday evening.
What's unique about this tour?
We tour all day and every day! (Some tour companies include only half day touring)
All Sightseeing and entrance fees are included. Everything is taken care of!
Everyone stays at the same 5 star hotels, which allows for more touring time.
No time consuming pickups and drop-offs from different hotel locations.
Daily breakfast and dinner. Make new friends while you enjoy the local cuisine.
Our licensed guides are the most experienced in the industry.
We provide life-changing tour experiences at the most affordable rate.
Our Holy Land tours are exclusively designed and operated by us.
- Our journey starts today as we depart on our flight to Egypt – to the land of the Pharos.
Sit back, relax and enjoy your flight, and prepare yourself for a life-changing experience.
Meals included: On Flight
- Arrive at the Cairo International Airport to be met and assisted by our representative.
- A private transfer is included from the airport to your hotel. Check-in and Dinner at the hotel.
Meals included: Dinner at the hotel
Cairo, Steigenberger Pyramids*
- After breakfast transfer to the Cairo airport and fly to Luxor. You can store your luggage at the Le Méridien hotel storage rooms before departing to Luxor.
- Arrive at the Luxor airport to be met by our representative.
- We will begin our Luxor discovery by crossing the Nile River to visit the Necropolis of Ancient Thebes, the city of the dead, where the wealth of antiquities is outstanding.
- Explore the Valley of the Kings lying protected by the high Gurna Hills surrounding it. Here you will visit the tombs of Egypt’s splendid Pharaohs.
- Deep-cut into the rocky mountainsides are the magnificent tombs of spellbinding construction and decoration.
- Then we will visit the Valley of the Queens, where tombs of 64 Pharaohs and 57 Queens have been discovered.
- Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, where her Divine Birth Novels can be seen on the Walls of Her Temple, originally dedicated to the goddess Hathor, deity of love and Beauty.
- The temple’s 37 meters (121 Foot) – wide causeway leads us to three huge terraced courts; the Temple of Hatshepsut is as intriguing as the Pharaoh-queen herself.
- Then to the two Singing Statues of King Aminophis the third known as the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.
- Back to your hotel for check-in and dinner. Rest of day at leisure.
Meals included: Breakfast @ Le Méridien hotel, Dinner @ Nile Palace hotel
Nile Palace hotel
- Check-out after breakfast.
- Visit the Temple of Karnak, the gate which was built by Ptolemy III, is still on almost perfect condition and view the Temple of the Avenue Sphinxes. Karnak was built, added to, dismantled, restored, enlarged and decorated during its colorful history of over 1500 years. At certain points in Egyptian history, this temple was the most important in all of Egypt.
- When we arrive at the temple, you will be overawed by the grandeur of the tremendous pylon gateway and the Avenue of 1000 Sphinxes, which originally ran all the way to the Nile and Luxor Temple!
- Then explore the famous Luxor Temple in the heart of the city, rediscovered less than a century ago.
- Transfer to Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo. Arrive at the Cairo airport, meet and transfer to your hotel for check-in and dinner.
- Join with “Into Promised Land” tour program.
Meals included: Breakfast @ Nile Palace hotel, Dinner @ Le Méridien hotel
Cairo, Steigenberger Pyramids*
* In the rare event that a hotel is overbooked, the group will be provided with an equivalent level hotel or higher.
Land package prices listed are per person in U.S. dollars. Rates are based on double occupancy and inclusive of all taxes. A single supplement fee of $175.00 is required for travelers without a roommate.
Arrive the day ahead, to give you a chance to rest and get accustom to the time change: $130 per person 2023 or $149 per person in 2024, Includes transfer from airport to hotel, buffet dinner that night, large breakfast the next morning and the hotel, based on Double Occupancy.
|2-nights private pre tour Luxor extension
|| Book Now
|Rountrip airfare Cairo/Luxor. (Includes all transfers)
|| Book Now
Join America Israel Tours' exciting and life-changing tours of the Holy Land.
Included in your tour package:
2 nights excellent superior first class hotel accommodation:
- 1 night Le Meridien Hotel Giza or Steigenberger Hotel
- 1 nights Nile Palace hotel, Luxor
- 4 meals: 2 buffet breakfasts and 2 buffet dinners
- All entrance fees & attractions as per tour itinerary plus: Visits to Valley of the Kings, Queens and Temple Karnak and Luxor Temple
- 2 full days of private touring and sightseeing with top professional, government-licensed, English speaking tour guide
- Private transportation in deluxe air-conditioned coach
- Arrival transfer from the airport to your Giza hotel
- Transfer to the airport for your flight to Luxor
- Transfer from the airport to your Giza hotel
- All land service and local taxes
Roundtrip flights Cairo / Luxor/ Cairo $290 per person including all taxes
Tips to tour guide, bus driver and hotel staff ($25 total tips per person)
- Lunches daily – on your own
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended- please call us for travel insurance info)
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance package to protect your travel investment.
We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance package to protect your travel investment.
Compare our 5 star hotels with any other Holy Land tour… America Israel Tours offers the best value and the best travel services! Our incredible hotels are another good reason to choose your Holy Land vacation with us and we include daily breakfast and dinners.