About This Tour
This is an extension available for our Roots of Your Faith tour. Please request the extension while planning your tour or select the extension during your online registration.
What's unique about this tour?
We tour all day and every day! (Some tour companies include only half day touring)
All Sightseeing and entrance fees are included. Everything is taken care of!
Everyone stays at the same 5 star hotels, which allows for more touring time.
No time consuming pickups and drop-offs from different hotel locations.
Daily breakfast and dinner. Make new friends while you enjoy the local cuisine.
Our licensed guides are the most experienced in the industry.
We provide life-changing tour experiences at the most affordable rate.
Our Holy Land tours are exclusively designed and operated by us.
- After breakfast check out of the hotel. We will have an early departure from Jerusalem to the Jordan border.
- After border crossing procedures, enter into Jordan and meet our Jordanian tour guide and bus driver.
- We will then proceed to Jerash, the city of the Decapolis- located about 28 miles north of Amman in the fertile heights of the Gilead. The Greco-Roman City of Jerash is the best preserved of its kind in the world.
- At Jerash we will visit the colonnaded streets, the baths and the temple.
- We will then drive to Amman, the capitol of Jordan.
- After a short orientation tour viewing the various landmarks of the city, we will drive to the hotel for check-in and dinner.
Meals included: Full Buffet Breakfast & Dinner
Hotel: Grand Millennium Hotel, Amman
- After breakfast we will drive along the King’s Highway to Wadi Musa, the Jordanian village located at the entrance to the ancient city of Petra – one of the world’s greatest archaeological sites and one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the 2,000-year old ancient city of Petra. Known as the red rock city, Petra was the ancient capital of the Nabateans from the 3rd century BC to the 2nd century AD. Carved by the Nabataeans out of solid rock, Petra was forgotten for hundreds of years until it was rediscovered in 1812.
- At the entrance to Petra, travelers are offered the option to ride a horse for 800m – from the visitor’s center to the entrance of the dramatic “Siq” (canyon).
- From the entrance to the Siq, there is a 1,250 meter walk to the 1st monument "The Treasury".
- Throughout most of the day we will explore Petra's incredible structures: the treasury, the field of tombs, the obelisks, and the altar, and much more.
- Return to Amman for dinner.
Meals Included: Full Buffet Breakfast & Dinner
Hotel: Grand Millennium Hotel, Amman
- After breakfast enjoy some free time. Around noon we will head to the biblical town of Madaba. Madaba is best known for its Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics and for its Greek Orthodox Church of St. George.
- In Madaba we will view the earliest original map of the Holy Land.
- We will continue to the biblical Mt. Nebo from which Moses viewed the Promised Land. Mt. Nebo, believed to be the site of the tomb of Moses, commands a spectacular view across the Jordan Valley and the Dead Sea.
- In the afternoon you we will end our tour at the Amman International Airport to catch your flights back to the US on Tuesday night.
Meals Included: Breakfast
*Please note that in case your flight departs early morning Wednesday or during the day on Wednesday , we can book your extra night at the Amman hotel and private transfer to the airport
*Additional night at the Amman Grand Millennium hotel, with breakfast and dinner and private airport transfer including departure assistance - $175 per person (based on 2 passengers in a double room)
* In the rare event that a hotel is overbooked, the group will be provided with an equivalent level hotel or higher.
Dates & Rates
This tour operates weekly with Sunday arrivals in Amman, Jordan.
Our 5-star hotel rate for this tour is $910 per person and is based on double occupancy. A minimum of 2 passengers is required to book this tour.
- Moderate / 5 Stars | Regency Palace or Similar | $910 (Single Supp. $300)
Join America Israel Tours' exciting and life-changing tours of the Holy Land.
Included in your tour package:
- 2 nights excellent hotel accommodation (2 levels available)
- 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- 3 full days touring with top government licensed, English speaking tour guides
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees per tour itinerary
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance package to protect your travel investment.
- $60 Jordan/ Israel Border and Crossing fee
- Tips to guide, driver, and hotel staff
- Travel insurance (highly recommended – please call us for travel insurance info)
We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance package to protect your travel investment.
Compare our hotels with any other Holy Land tour… America Israel Tours offers the best value and the best travel services! Our incredible hotels are another good reason to choose your Holy Land vacation with us and we include daily breakfast and dinners.